Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl XLIII


This is officially my first blog here on this new blog site. I have become bored with blogging on myspace so I have decided to venture out and blog elsewhere. I am hoping I will find this site easy to use and enjoyable to blog on. So here goes.

Superbowl XLIII - The Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals

Ever since 2005 I have slowly become a Steelers fan. I really like Big Ben and I liked their old coach as well. I actually really like their new coach Mike Tomlin too. All around I like the Steelers and Im glad they won the superbowl. With that being said I would have also been happy if Kurt Warner and the Cardinals had won as well. Kurt Warner has got to be one of the classiest NFL players ever to don a uniform and its hard to root against him, it really is. Last night's game was an instant classic and although overall it may not have topped the Giants beating the Patriots last year it was pretty darn close.

I was however disgusted by the Steelers defensive player of the year Harrison in what he did to gain a personal foul late in the game. It was completley uncalled for and unproffesional in every sense of the word. It was just plain stupid!

Now, onto the commercials. I personally think they were probably the worse set of commercials I have ever seen in a superbowl in my life. I dont know if it was the economy or what but they were seriously lacking the substance everyone is usually used to for Superbowl commercials. I think the Conan O'Brein one was one of the funniest ones along with the horse who brought back a huge branch of the tree then awaited a treat, that was a beer one I think, one among the hundreds. I thought the Dorrito's ones were terrible.

Ill end this blog now and post it to see how it turns out, here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment